Apply today – Community Tech Support
Community Tech Support Agent – Work Study Position
Help resolve support tickets for nonprofit and community organizations who are adapting to online events and organizing. As a support agent you will be able to help solve technical questions, research solutions, and also improve your own technical skills. You’ll be on a small team and assigned tickets based on your areas of interest and or experience.
Phone : (607)-592-5208
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Logging into our support email at least 3 times per week to respond to support tickets
- Helping to answer questions
- Participating in weekly tech support office hours
Required Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities
- Strong communication skills, always responding
- Patient and generous about answering questions
- Excited to help people get unstuck
- Proficient with search engines, formatting, learning new online tools
How to Apply
This position is for work-study students. Apply through the work study program.
Please email Ryan Clover-Owens, Library Director, Durland Alternatives Library, at email@example.com
Please state “community tech” in your subject line. All applications will be acknowledged by return email.