Can We Have Our Event At the Library?
Yesterday I had a fun interaction. Someone walked into the library with a notepad. “I’m scouting a space for a music event” she told someone.
This got my attention. Not just because she started testing our piano, but because we have a really simple process in place for reserving this space.
- Film Screenings
- Panel Discussions or Presentations
- Dinners & Social Events
- Meetings that are open to the public
- Concerts, comedy events, open mic
- Check out the space and let your imagination run wild.
Want to reserve the space? Just fill out our form:
All you need to do is fill out our form. That sends me a notification. Then I double check to make sure we can have coverage (and that it’s a good fit), and “click” your event is on our calendar as a new post.
Of course, there are usually other details related to events:
- Here’s our event reservation form
- Read about our venue and all it has to offer here
- And you can call the library anytime during open hours and speak to someone.
I trust you’ll reach out if you have questions, and of course, join our email list if you want to keep up to date about events that we’re hosting related to our mission.